in ,

Sean August’s Successful Transition from J.P. Morgan to Becoming a High-Net-Worth Advisor

Sean August's Successful Transition from J.P. Morgan to Becoming a High-Net-Worth Advisor

Sean August is the founder and CEO of The August Wealth Management Group, a New York-based Private Wealth Management Firm. The fee-only firm advises high-net-worth individuals, businesses, and institutions on investment strategies and financial planning.

ALSO READ:  Global Witness Accuses Zimbabwe Of Diamond Scandal

In addition, the company has projects such as the Justice-Impacted Individuals (I.J.I.) project, which creates investment accounts for persons who are incarcerated. It also runs the fintech app 1% Private Wealth, which aims to democratize financial services for the remaining 99% of the population.

August formerly managed investments at some of the world’s leading financial organizations. To achieve success, he also leans on the views and experience of famous money managers.

Clients select August’s firm because of its track record of accomplishment in the financial services industry. “Unencumbered by the conflicts of interest and office politics associated with larger corporations, we are positioned to put our clients’ goals first,” the firm claims, adding that it provides a degree of personalized service and open communication not commonly found at larger firms.

According to Forbes, August alone generated more than $15 million in income in 2022. His accomplishments also landed him a spot on Forbes’ 30 Under 30, Class of 2023 list.

August is also a published author. According to his LinkedIn profile, he has created the Self-Education Series, where he has penned children’s books, sharing his insight and experience in the hopes of teaching children the basics of Financial Literacy, Money, Business, Entrepreneurship, Definiteness of Purpose, and the benefits of achieving Financial Freedom.

August began his work on Wall Street in New York City as a stockbroker. At J.P Morgan, he became an Award-Winning Stockbroker and Business Specialist, gaining the titles of #1 in the Market, #5 in the Region, and National Sales Achiever.

He worked as a Wealth Advisor and Financial Planning Specialist at Morgan Stanley, situated in Purchase, New York.

China To Send Youngest-Ever Crew To Space Station

Kenyan Priest Makes History, Gets Married and Ordained on Same Day