LifeSouth Community Blood Centers and the Jacksonville Public Library have teamed up to make blood donation more simple than ever before in order to tackle the present acute shortage of blood supply. The town is in desperate need of blood donations to save lives, since the blood supply is extremely low.
LifeSouth, a nonprofit organization in charge of giving blood to 80% of the community’s hospital beds, including all Level 1 and Level 2 trauma centers, is leading the effort.
Individuals can play a key part in supplying the lifeline required by patients in hospitals throughout the area by donating blood.
Donors will receive a $20 e-gift card, a t-shirt, and the priceless joy of knowing that their donation has made a big difference in the lives of those in need. It has never been easier to contribute to the well-being of the community and maybe save lives.
LifeSouth and the Jacksonville Public Library have planned many blood drives at various places, days, and times to help with the donation process. Donors who are interested in participating can do so by clicking on the drive location URLs listed below:
- University Park: Saturday, June 3, 2023, from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Pablo Creek: Tuesday, June 6, 2023, from 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Beaches Branch: Saturday, June 10, 2023, from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- South Mandarin Branch: Saturday, June 17, 2023, from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Charles Webb Wesconnett: Friday, June 23, 2023, from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Donation Slot
- Main Library Downtown: Saturday, June 24, 2023, from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Individuals can make a genuine impact in the lives of their neighbors, friends, and loved ones by giving back to the community through blood donation.
Join the fight against the severe blood shortage today and help save lives. Your contribution can bring hope and healing to individuals who are in great need. Let us come together as a community to make a lasting difference.
Thank you for your unwavering support and dedication to saving lives!