Ten Clark County School District (CCSD) students from seven high schools have been announced as National Merit Scholarship winners.
The following students were selected as $2,500 scholarship winners:
- Thomas A. Chung – Ed W. Clark High School
- Tammy W. Huang – Rancho High School
- Elaine Kang – Coronado High School
- Cassandra D. Kliewer – Silverado High School
- Edwin Q. Ma – Ed W. Clark High School
- Iain S. McMurray – Moapa Valley High School
- Sean C. O-Lee – Advanced Technologies Academy
- Amy Park – West Career & Technical Academy
- Brian S. Vott – Coronado High School
- Raymond M. Zhang – Ed W. Clark High School
According to CCSD, the students were chosen out of more than 15,000 finalists in the 2023 National Merit Scholarship Program.
“Our CCSD students constantly inspire us by going above and beyond every year to reach their educational goals,” CCSD Superintendent Dr. Jesus F. Jara said. “We wish these scholars continued success as they follow their passions and pursue their dreams.”