Often women produce ovarian cysts that are completely benign and disappear themselves, however, when the cyst will grow, it can cause serious problems.
Here are some symptoms that you should not ignore and can mean that you have an ovarian cyst:
– Bloating or swelling of the abdomen;
– Painful intestinal motility;
– Pelvic pain before and after the menstrual cycle;
– Pain during sexual intercourse;
– Pain in the lower back or thighs;
– Hypersensitive breasts;
– Vomiting and nausea;
– Very severe and severe pain in the pelvis;
– High temperature;
– Fainting and dizziness;
– Rapid breathing.