Two Die After Toxic Substance Inhalation in Angola

At least two people have died and seven are in critical condition in a hospital in Angola’s eastern Lunda Sul province after inhaling toxic substance, the clinical director of local Hospital, Gomes Txipilica said.



Txipilica explained that the incident occurred on Sunday and that suspicion arose that the family had spent the night with a lit stove containing roots and leaves collected from cultivated field.

He regretted the loss of the two members of the same family and advised people not to sleep with lit stove and generators.


Written by How Africa

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


At Least 166 Million Children Globally Remain Unrecorded

Judicial Wigs, Language and Three Other Colonial Legacies Africans are Upholding by Choice