In modern football, speed has become one of the essentials. And the players understood that it is essential during very important meetings. The daily The Sun proposed for this purpose the Top 10 fastest footballers on a field.
If these days Cristiano Ronaldo is no longer the fastest player in the world given his age, he will have marked this ranking for several years. Today, the British newspaper specifies that the head of the classification is occupied by Kylian Mbappé.
With a top speed of 36 kilometers per hour, the native of bondy is the fastest player in the world. Inaki Williams of Athletic Bilbao follows in second place with 35.7 km / h, while Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang of Arsenal completes the leading trio with 35.5 km / h.
In this ranking, we also find Bayer Leverkusen player Karim Bellarabi (35.27 km / h), as well as Liverpool star Mohamed Salah in 8th position after being timed at 35 km / h.
Here is the complete top 10:
1) Kylian Mbappe, PSG (36 km / h),
2) Inaki Williams, Athletic Bilbao (35.7 km / h)
3) Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, Arsenal (35.5 km / h)
4) Karim Bellarabi, Bayer Leverkusen (35.27 km / h)
5) Kyle Walker, Manchester City (35.21km / h)
6) Leroy Sane, Manchester City (35.04 km / h)
7) Mohamed Salah, Liverpool (35 km / h)
8) Kingsley Coman, Bayern Munich (35 km / h)
9) Alvara Odriozola, Real Madrid (34.99 km / h)
10) Nacho Fernandez, Real Madrid (34.62 km / h)