Last weekend was intensely rich with the remarkable performances of African players. An overview of the best goals showed that African players have distinguished themselves by their achievements on the playgrounds, Mohamed Salah first.
The African gold balloon 2017 has not stopped frenzied counters on British soil. The Egyptian scored a magnificent quadruple against Watford last Saturday. His Liverpool club came out victorious after the match (5-0). Mohamed Salah has already scored 28 goals in 30 games. A performance above the average.
In second place is Malian striker FC Porto Moussa Marega (20 goals), while new Arsenal striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang and SCO Angers striker Karl Toko-Ekambi complete now the African Top 3 with sixteen units.
FC Porto’s Cameroon striker Vincent Aboubakar and Ghana’s Blacks Stars gunner Albert Adomah have 15 and 14 goals respectively. Naby Keita of the Sily National of Guinea playing at RB Leipzig, was the great architect of the victory of his club against Bayern Munich (2-1), Sunday, during the 28th day of the Bundesliga.
The top 10 African scorers in the main European leagues: England, Spain, Italy, Germany, France, Belgium, Portugal, Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey: (19/03/2018)
1) Mohamed Salah (Egypt / Liverpool / England): 28 goals
2) Moussa Marega (Mali / FC Porto / Portugal): 20 goals
3) Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (Gabon / Dortmund-Arsenal / Germany- England ): 16 goals
4) Karl Toko-Ekambi (Cameroon / Angers / France): 16 goals
5) Vincent Aboubakar (Cameroon / FC Porto / Portugal): 15 goals
6) Albert Adomah (Ghana / Aston Villa / English Championship): 14 goals
7) Emmanuel Adebayor (Togo / Istanbul Basaksehir / Turkey): 12 goals
8) Khalid Boutaib (Morocco / Yeni Malatyaspor / Turkey): 12 goals
9) Roger Assalé (Ivory Coast / Young Boys / Switzerland): 12 goals
10) Britt Assombalonga (DR Congo / Middlesbrough / English Championship): 12 goals