It is usually teenagers who love to consume sugary and energizing drinks that we can find in supermarkets. However, it’s beverage contain large amounts of additives, sweeteners, artificial flavor and many other ingredients that are toxic to the body.
Excessive consumption of this type of drink could cause the development of a health problem, some of which could be fatal.
In this article we share with you the story of a teenager who succumbed to death after consuming these famous drinks.
A dangerous cocktail to banish from its refrigerator
Davis Cripe was a 16-year-old who had a very normal life. He was studying at the Spring Hill High School in South Carolina when the drama unfolded. He loved his friends and his family very much and was known for his sense of humor.
Like many teenagers, Davis consumed sugary drinks, sodas and other energy drinks. But the young man did not know that it was going to be fatal to him.
It was on April 26th that the young man after consuming a can of Muntel Dew Diet made a discomfort a few hours later. The discomfort occurred at his school and he was immediately taken to the Palmetto Health Baptist Parkridge Hospital where his family went a few minutes later.
Unfortunately, the young man died a few hours later. The doctors carried out several examinations and said that he did not use any drugs, drugs or alcohol.
The adolescent has indeed died because of the caffeine, this stimulating substance that can be dangerous when consumed excessively.
It was following a cardiac arrhythmia caused by the large amount of caffeine consumed that the young man died. Effectively, a heart rhythm disorder can prevent the heart from pumping blood properly through the organs which causes a lack of oxygenation in the brain.
The father of the teenager wants to share this tragic story so that all the parents of the world can realize that this type of drink is a real danger. They are, however, legal and open access in supermarkets. It is important to share this message so that our children are safe.