The human body is very complex. To preserve its proper functioning, it is important to help it to get rid of its waste and toxins, responsible for the appearance of diseases and health problems. To get there, we offer a detox cure based on soup, to be followed for 3 days.
The benefits of detox cure
If you are wondering why this detox cure is based on soup, the answer is very simple. Prepared with fresh, natural foods, soup is a real source of nutrients and antioxidants that strengthen the body’s immune system, combat the aggressive effects of free radicals, improve digestion and boost The various functions of the internal organs. It is therefore the best way to regain a sensation of lightness and well-being.
Rules to follow during the detox cure
For your cure to be successful, it is important to observe the following guidelines:
– Take each day a different soup, without exceeding 3 days of cure to avoid deficiencies,
– Consume 5 to 6 bowls of soup a day, to fill up with nutrients and avoid dieting drops,
– To drink a lot of water,
– Practice moderate physical activity.
The recipes of 3 soups to try for an effective detox cure:
Recipe 1: Broccoli detox soup
- 2.5 cups broccoli,
- 3 sprigs of finely chopped celery,
- 1 onion cut into small pieces,
- 1 cup kale cabbage or spinach,
- 2 carrots, peeled and cut into pieces,
- 2 cups vegetable broth,
- ½ teaspoon sea salt,
- The lemon juice,
- 2 teaspoons of coconut oil.
– In a saucepan, add a little coconut oil, then add the onion, celery, carrots, cabbage and broccoli, and sauté for 5 minutes.
– Then pour the broth and simmer for 5 minutes, until the vegetables are tender. Mix it all to get a creamy soup, thick enough.
Recipe 2: Ginger and Carrot Detox Soup
- 1 kg of medium carrots cut into pieces
- 2 onions, peeled and chopped
- 6 cups vegetable broth
- 3 teaspoons fresh grated ginger
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- Sea salt, black pepper and onion powder
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
– In a saucepan put the carrots, ginger, garlic and broth, then bring to the boil.
– In a skillet, sauté the onions in a little coconut oil until they caramelise.
– In a blender, add the first mixture, the caramelized onions and the remaining coconut oil, then blend.Once your mixture is homogeneous and smooth, season with salt, pepper and onion powder.
Recipe 3: Red lentil soup
- ¼ cup of coconut oil or olive oil
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into small pieces
- 1 apple, peeled and cut into pieces
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, peeled and cut into pieces
- ½ cup red lentils, well washed
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 4 to 5 cups vegetable broth
- 1 to 2 cm grated ginger root
- Sea salt and black pepper for seasoning
– In a saucepan, heat the oil over medium heat, then add the pieces of sweet potatoes, carrots, apple and onion.
– Let cook about 10 minutes, until the vegetables and apple become transparent and the caramelized onions.
– Add lentils, ginger, cumin, garlic powder, paprika and broth, then bring to a boil. Let cook for about 30 minutes, until the ingredients soften.
– Mix everything to obtain a thick but homogeneous texture.
– Pour your soup in a saucepan, and let it simmer for a few minutes. If it is too thick, you can add a little water to it.
– Season and serve.