Last Sunday, the man of God revealed the different events that will mark the new year. His 11 prophecies are said to have been “revealed to him by God on December 28, 2019” but TB Joshua says he needed to seek the Creator’s face for confirmation.
Here are the 11 prophecies of Prophet TB Joshua for the year in 2020:
1. This year will be a year of humility. This year, the Lord will humble us through the challenges of affliction, arrogance, pride, wickedness or bad habits.
2. Agriculture will help the economy because it will fall. People should invest in agriculture.
3. There will be a common drug that will cause people to commit suicide, to think only of death. The governments of each nation should be careful and control the drugs that arrive in their country.
4. America should invest more in agriculture because its economy will be affected. The economy they see today will be affected. They should therefore invest in agriculture and encourage their farmers. In addition, the approach to the security issue will have an impact on the candidates and voters of the next election. The elections will be tight. They should pray against a recount.
5. Pray that the Nigerian government can end this year without an interlude that will create a situation of pros and cons.
6. Mr. Vice-President, things are not yet finished. Expect a lot more pressure. The pressure will be very strong. I pray that you will be able to bear the pressure.
7. Many illnesses that leaders had treated privately will surface this year. They will be bedridden and many will die.
8. Russia should pray for its leader who may be affected by an illness.
9. An incident will happen to the Iranian nation which will cause panic worldwide.
10. God’s work, people will be tired this year because of so many challenges, tribulations and burdens that they will not be able to bear.
11. United Kingdom, there will be division because some people will seek to leave the royal family. Pray for the Queen and Duke of Edinburgh against entry to and exit from the hospital; pray that God will wake them up. Pray for unity and understanding within the royal family.