Here are 12 most important reasons to do so:
1.Eggs Can Save Your Life Many of you do not know that the human body can produce eleven essential amino acids, necessary to sustain life, but it needs nine more, so can you guess where can you find the rest? In eggs, indeed! A lack of those 9 amino acids can lead to muscle wasting, decreased the immune response, weakness, fatigue, and changes to the texture of your skin and hair.
2. Improve Your Cholesterol Profile We all know some the main things concerning cholesterol, that it can be bad if high, that there are two types of cholesterol: good and bad, and that eggs contain cholesterol in large amounts.
3. Boost Your Immune System An egg or two in the day can help you prevent infections, diseases and viruses. Namely, eggs include around a quarter (about 22 percent) of your RDA of selenium, a nutrient that boosts your immune system and regulates the thyroid hormones.
4. Reduce The Risk Of Heart Diseases LDL cholesterol is ‘bad’ cholesterol, since LDL particles broadcast their fat molecules into artery walls, and drive atherosclerosis, mainly botching the arteries.
5. Improve the brain function The essential nutrient called choline found in eggs provides their nutritive value and power. It is a component of cell membranes and is needed for the acetylcholine synthesis.
6. Eggs lead to healthy teeth and bones Being one of the rare natural sources of Vitamin D, eggs are extremely beneficial for the health of the bones and teeth, as they strengthen them. They help the calcium absorption, which is crucial for the healthy function of the heart, colon and metabolism.
7. Eggs can improve your hair and skin B-complex vitamins are crucial for the healthy condition and appearance of your skin, hair, eyes, and liver, and eggs are abundant in B2, B% and B12. They also maintain the proper brain function.
8. Great for your eye health Two antioxidants, found in the egg yolk, lutein and zeaxanthin, protect the eyes and promote eye health. These antioxidants significantly decrease the risk of macular degeneration and cataracts, which are among the major reasons for blindness and vision impairment in the case of older people.
9. Eggs can help you lose weight Eggs are known to be very useful in the process of melting fat and losing excess pounds. The major reason for this may be the fact that they provide a longer feeling of fullness.
10. You’ll Feel Fuller And Eat Less They are so rich . of quality protein, that all other sources of protein are measured compared to eggs. Many studies have demonstrated the effect of high-protein foods on appetite. In other words, they take the edge off. On a scale called the Satiety Index, which estimates how much foods contribute to the feeling of fullness, eggs score pretty high.
11. Eggs Eliminate stress and anxiety The deficiency of the nine amino acids that can be found in eggs can affect the mental health. According to a study from 2004, published in Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, potentially by adjusting serotonin in the nervous system, diets containing lysine greatly decreased anxiety and stress levels.
12. Eggs provide much energy Vitamin B2, also known as riboflavin, is part of the eight B-group vitamins. These vitamins are extremely beneficial for the body, as they promote the energy production, by converting the consumed food into fuel. Namely, an egg contains 15 percent of your RDA of vitamin B2! Apart from energizing your body, eggs enter the list of 25 best foods for a nice toned body.