in

Revealed: Meghan Markle’s Dad ‘Pulls Out of Royal Wedding’ Amid Claims He’s Suffered A Heart Attack

 

Meghan Markle has been hit with devastating news about her father just days before her wedding to Prince Harry.

According to TMZ, Thomas Markle has revealed he won’t be walking her down the aisle on Saturday – after he confessed to suffering a heart attack six days ago.

Despite his poor health, Meghan’s dad checked himself out of the hospital so he could attend the wedding.

But now it’s claimed he’s decided to pull out over the furore after he was caught setting up his own staged paparazzi photos.

He told the US gossip site that he meant “no harm” to Meghan or the Royal Family when he set up a photoshoot in an internet cafe as part of a deal said to be worth £100,000.

Kensington Palace said: “This is a deeply personal moment for Ms. Markle in the days before her wedding. She and Prince Harry ask again for understanding and respect to be extended to Mr. Markle in this difficult situation.”

Thomas claimed the photoshoot wasn’t “principally about money” and instead he wanted to “help recast his image”.

He claimed he’s been “ambushed by paparazzi who have photographed him in the most unflattering circumstances” over the last year.

He says pictures of him “buying beer, looking disheveled and reclusive” made him “look like a lush”.

Thomas also revealed that since Meghan started dating Prince Harry he’s been offered “between $50,000 and $100k for interviews” and turned them all down.

He now “deeply regrets” the photo shoot and said he “decided not to go because he doesn’t want to embarrass the Royal Family or his daughter”.

Over the weekend, CCTV footage from the Omega Internet cafe in Rosarito, Mexico, showed Thomas entering followed by two men holding professional camera equipment.

“The man and the photographer came in together. It was in the morning,” said cafe owner Jessica Anaya to the Mail On Sunday.

“They didn’t stay long, probably about ten minutes and they left together. I thought it was strange that they were taking pictures in here. It’s an unusual place to take pictures.

“He [Mr Markle] had never come here before and I didn’t know who he was. He had a photographer with him. He came in and paid to use the computer, while the other person was taking pictures of him from behind.”

The claims are sure to humiliate the Royal Family – not least because Kensington Palace officials previously urged the press to respect Mr Markle’s privacy.

-Mirror UK

Loading...

What do you think?

600 points
Upvote Downvote

Total votes: 0

Upvotes: 0

Upvotes percentage: 0.000000%

Downvotes: 0

Downvotes percentage: 0.000000%

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Star-studded Barcelona Squad Lands in South Africa Ahead of Mamelodi Friendly

Exiled Kenyan Opposition Figure Expected Back In Nairobi On Wednesday