Several paid job positions are available working for the Obama foundation in Chicago, New York City, and Washington, DC in the categories of development, digital, finance, people human assets management, public engagement, real estate, and more.
Barack and Michelle Obama are no longer the President and First Lady of the United States, but they are the founders of an organization whose mission is to inspire, empower, and connect people to change their world. Their goal is to equip civic innovators, young leaders, and everyday citizens with the skills and tools they need to create change in their communities. And yes, they are hiring!
Here’s a list of their available job openings:
* Director of Corporate and Foundation Relations
* Director of Development
* Regional Deputy Development Director
* Digital Audience Growth Associate
* Communications Manager
* Financial Analyst
* Manager of Financial Planning & Analysis
Office of the ED
* Chief Operating and Experience Officer
* People Human Assets Manager
* Impact and Evaluation Associate
* Impact and Evaluation Senior Associate
* Online Engagement Associate
* Online Learning Associate
* Senior Associate, MBK Alliance Network
* Senior Associate of Program Strategy & Operations
* Manager of Engagement Operations
* Deputy Real Estate Director
There are also general job opportunities and internships available, and according to their web site, they are looking to build a global community that will work together and support one another.
The web site says: As the Foundation grows, it is our goal to build a team… reflecting the diverse fabric of our nation. The Foundation’s ambitious plans will require powerful teamwork and dedication from a talented, multi-disciplinary staff. If you’re interested in joining the team, submit your resume here and we’ll stay in touch.
To apply for any of the available paid positions, visit:
To apply for an internship, visit: