Super Eagles forward, Kelechi Iheanacho, has been included among the top 10 most valuable players in the world, by Soccerex 20 U-21 report.
The Soccerex study ranked footballers born on or after July 1, 1995, using the Prime Time Sport’s Football Value Index.
Iheanacho, who plays his football for Manchester City, is ninth on the list.
See full ranking;
1. Anthony Martial (Manchester United)
2. Leroy Sané (Schalke 04)
3. Renato Sanches (Bayern Munich)
4. Dele Alli (Tottenham Hotspur)
5. Kingsley Coman (Bayern Munich)
6. Breel Embolo (Schalke 04)
7. Marcus Rashford (Manchester United)
8. Max Meyer (Schalke 04).
9. Kelechi Iheanacho (Manchester City)
10. Julian Weigl (Borussia Dortmund)