Scholars will be provided with the opportunity to become leaders within their communities and to improve the lives of countless more when they return home to Africa.
- Ten scholarships are available in 2017/2018 which will cover the full tuition fees and expenses for accommodation and maintenance.
- You must qualify academically for admission to the University of Edinburgh in the programmes listed above. We encourage applicants to apply to this scholarship BEFORE applying to the University
- You must be a resident and citizen of a Sub-Saharan African country, whose personal circumstances would make accepting an offer from the University of Edinburgh difficult. Applications from Malawi, Nigeria, Rwanda, Tanzania, and Zimbabwe are particularly welcome;
- You must demonstrate a track record of leadership and service within your community; and
- You are able to present economically disadvantaged circumstances and be able to show that you lack financial means from family or other sources to pursue post-secondary (university) education in your home country or elsewhere.
- Applicants must also be committed to returning to Africa following their graduation to give back to their home community and country.
DEADLINE: November 30 2016
To apply and for more information visit here