A US-based website (Richest Lifestyle), has listed President Goodluck Jonathan the sixth Richest African President with a net worth of $100 million, about N16 billion.
In an article titled, ‘Richest African Presidents 2014′ , the US website compiled a list of the nine richest presidents and kings in Africa.
According to the article, President Jonathan worth $100million shares the number 6 position with King Mswati III of Swaziland.
Other African presidents and kings on the list include;
1. Jose Eduardo dos Santos of Angola – Net Worth: $20 Billion
2. Mohammed VI of Morocco – Net Worth: $2.5 Billion
3. Teodoro Obiang Nguema Mbasogo of Equatorial Guinea – $600 Million
4. Uhuru Kenyatta of Kenya – Net Worth: $500 Million
5. Paul Biya of Cameroon – Net Worth: $200 Million
6. King Mswati III of Swaziland – Net Worth: $100 Million (The monarch shares the number 6 spot with President Jonathan)
7. Idriss Deby of Chad – Net Worth: $50 Million
8. Robert Mugabe of Zimbabwe – Net Worth: $10 Million