Truth is Michael Ealy will have you mesmerized with those baby blue eyes. The s’exy actor is known for his roles in Barbershop, 2 Fast 2 Furious, Takers, About Last Night, and The Perfect Guy.
Here are a few other facts to know about actor Michael Ealy:
1. Born “Michael Brown” on August 3, 1973. He was raised in Silver Spring, Maryland. and attended the University of Maryland in College Park, Maryland. His mother worked for IBM and his father was in the grocery business.
2. Started his acting career in the late 1990s, appearing in a number of off-Broadway stage productions. Among his first film roles were Bad Company and Kissing Jessica Stein.
3. His breakout acting role came in 2002’s Barbershop, in which he plays reformed street thug Ricky Nash.
4. Co-starred in the Television film version of Their Eyes Were Watching God, produced by Oprah Winfrey and Quincy Jones 2005.
5. Nominated for a Golden Globe Award for his role in Sleeper Cell: American Terror in the category Best Performance by an Actor in a Mini-Series or Motion Picture Made for Television in 2006.
6. Starred as the male lead in Beyoncé’s “Halo” music video, and as CIA Field Officer Marshall Vogel in the ABC television series FlashForward.
7. Married Khatira Rafiqzada, his girlfriend of four years, in a ceremony in Los Angeles, and together they have a son.
8. Played serial killer “Theo” in season 3 of the television series The Following in 2015.