Actress Lauren London is best recognized for role as Kiera Whitaker on the BET Comedy-drama, The Game. Besides her acting career, London also models. Here some other things to about London.
Check out these mind-blowing facts about model and actress Lauren London:
1. London is a Los Angeles, California native where she was born on December 5, 1984.
2. Mother is African-American and her father is a Caucasian Jewish American.
3. Home schooled growing up which allowed her time to attend auditions.
4. Appeared in a numerous music videos for artists including Tyrese, Ludacris, Pharrell, and Snoop Dogg.
5. Big break came in 2006, where she made her television debut in the “Everybody Hates Funerals” episode of the sitcom Everybody Hates Chris. The same year, London landed her first film role playing hip hop artist T.I.’s romantic lead in the film ATL.
6. Based on her performance in ATL, London was given her role in 2007’s “This Christmas” without having to audition.
7. Appeared in Tyler Perry’s Madea’s Big Happy Family, which was released on April 22, 2011. She also made a cameo appearance in the premiere of VH1’s Single Ladies.
8. Joined the cast of the hit BET show The Game as a series regular for the upcoming sixth season.
9. Met Grammy Award-winning rapper Lil Wayne in July of 1998. Over the years she dated Keevin Obrien Jr, “Lil Wayne.”
10. Officially ended her relationship in January 2009 with Lil Wayne.
On May 19, 2009, London announced, through her publicist, that she was pregnant by Wayne, after weeks of speculation. On July 5, 2009, it was confirmed that London was expecting a baby boy.
Been in a relationship with rapper Nipsey Hussle since 2014. She and Nipsey Hussle announced they were expecting a child of their own in early 2016.