What you should not do when you have menstrual period! There are some things you should not do during your period. Amid this time of the month, some of the women are blessed with an easy period, while some go through hell. When you are in pain, there is a lot of discomfort in the body.
Unprotected Sex The chances are high during this time to get pregnant. In order to avoid infections, it is best not to have intercourse during a period.
1. Never Skip Meals Try not to skip meals when on a period. You have to remember that you are losing a lot of blood during this time and food will only make you feel energetic.
2. Stay Away From Physical Work If you experience back or stomach pain during periods, you should avoid doing any physical work because it will only make your pain worse.
3. Eat Fast Food Eating fast food at 2 A.M. may seem like a good idea, but your stomach will be signing a different tune after you have eaten that Whopper and greasy fries. Treat yourself by all means. Just do not eat too much and do not consume unhealthy meals that you normally wouldn’t.
4. Work This is impossible for the majority of us, however, I am all for women being allowed some time off during their time of the month. Obviously, this may result in an empty office most of the time, but at least one day would not hurt, right? Unfortunately, we do not live in a perfect world.
5Stay Up All Night You will feel better if you turn in early, regardless of the possibility it takes you a while to fall asleep. Put on some sleeping sounds on YouTube and get some shut eye, sleeping beauty.
- You should not drink ice water (it may lead to menstrual blood remaining in the uterine wall, after 5-10 years could lead to “Cyst & Cancer RAHIM”).
- Avoid drinking soda water
- Try not to eat cucumbers (the substance consisted in cucumber can be the cause for some liquid to stay in the uterus walls).