Most people rarely choose to consume pure lemon juice because of its intense sour flavor. However, lemon juice is like a miracle potion for the body, especially if they are consumed with water in the empty stomach. A lemon with its skin, is rich in nutrients: 5.4 grams of carbohydrate, 0.6 g of protein, 1.6 g of fiber, 1.5 grams of sugar, to only 0.2 grams of fat And small amounts of thiamine, riboflavin, vitamin B-6, pantothenic acid, calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, copper and manganese.
The most important fact is that it contains a large amount of vitamin C – nearly 51% of the daily requirement.
The Benefits of Vitamin C Researcher Mark Moyad, MD, MPH, University of Michigan says “Vitamin C has received a lot of attention, and with good reason. Rising blood levels of vitamin C may be the ideal nutritional marker for overall health. Some benefits of vitamin C include protection against: immune system deficiencies;
Foods rich in vitamin C and other antioxidants can help immune system fighting germs that cause a cold or flu. Prenatal Health Problems Cardiovascular Disease Skin Folding Eye Disease
16 Health Benefits of Drinking Lemon Water in Empty Stomach
1. Helps protect the body against immune system deficiencies; Effective also in reducing viral infections and healing of sore throats.
2. Helps maintain pH levels in the body.
3. Reduces inflammation. When drunk on a regular basis, it decreases acidity in the body and dissolves uric acid, a major cause of inflammation and pain in the knees and joints.
4. Purifies your system; Drink lemon water in the morning really the body rid of toxic or unhealthy substances.
4. Help with digestion.
6. Helps prevent the multiplication and growth of pathogenic bacteria that causes disease and infections.
7. Helps to cure the common cold.
8. Helps nourish the cells of the brain and nervous system.
9. Acts as a powerful antibacterial because it contains pectin fibers which is beneficial to the colon.
10. Help in body salts after Replenish you do the exercise.
11. Helps strengthen the liver by supplying energy to liver enzymes.
12. Helps to protect the eyes and once again fights eye problems.
13. Helps protect skin from skin problems; Antioxidants in lemon juice helps blemishes and wrinkles decrease, while it can also reduce the appearance of scars, age spots and maintain skin radiance.
14. Helps maintain oxygen and calcium levels in the liver.
15. Helps reduce body weight; Lemon contains pectin fibers, really good to reduce the cravings of hunger.
16.Excellent source of calcium, magnesium, potassium, citric acid, phosphorus, etc.
Note: It is recommended not to use lemon water in the bottle because of the increased presence of sulphites which translates into an allergy in many people. ..