in

Inside Meghan and Prince Harry’s Malibu Mansion! A $7million Eight Bedroom Mansion Complete with a Home Cinema & Wine Cellar

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are reportedly eyeing up a stylish $7million Malibu mansion in the countdown to ‘Megxit’, when the couple will end all official royal duties on March 31.

The Sussexes stated they would be splitting their time between the UK and the US, and spent their six-week Christmas holiday at a luxurious £14.1million waterside mansion on Vancouver Island.

While they are currently residing in Canada, there are now reports the couple are keen to relocate to California, where they would be close to Meghan’s mother Doria Ragland, Silicon Valley and Hollywood.

The pair and are said to be considering a spectacular house currently owned by Baywatch star David Charvet and his wife Brooke Burke, which boasts eight bedrooms, 10 bathrooms, a home cinema and stylish wine cellar.

There will be plenty of room for Harry, Meghan and their son Archie, who turns one in May, as the home sits on 1.75 acres of land with 12,249 square feet of living space.

As well as sleek, bright interiors, the home has it’s very own home cinema, a stylish wine cellar, a four-car garage, a swimming pool and a tennis court.

The home would be just around the corner from a host of huge Hollywood names including Robert Downey Jr., Mel Gibson, Dick Van Dyke and Caitlyn Jenner.SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA - OCTOBER 19:  (NO UK SALES FOR 28 DAYS) Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex and Meghan, Duchess of Sussex visit Bondi beach on October 19, 2018 in Sydney, Australia. The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are on their official 16-day Autumn tour visiting cities in Australia, Fiji, Tonga and New Zealand.  (Photo by Pool/Samir Hussein/WireImage)

The house is currently used as an expensive rental property, and Caitlyn’s daughter Kylie Jenner even stayed there for two weeks in 2018.

Loading...

Last month, Caitlyn told Loose Women she had heard the Sussexes were looking for a home in Malibu.

The Keeping Up With The Kardashians star, 70, told the talk show panel that Harry and Meghan ‘probably had enough’ to take such a drastic step back from their royal duties, but added it must have been ‘very difficult’ for the actress.

Asked what she thinks will happen next for the Royal couple, she said: ‘I can’t predict as I’ve tried to raise our royal family in the US. It was probably very difficult for Meghan, coming into the Royal Family.

‘It was a big shock to her, she’s probably had enough. Good for them, we’ll see how it goes. I heard they were looking for a house in Malibu. It must have been tough. Everyone deserves to be happy.’

The house in question would be just 30 miles away from her Meghan’s Doria, 63, in the Windsor Hills. Malibu also offers the couple easy access to Hollywood as they field offers from film and television powerhouses such as Netflix and Disney.

It was revealed yesterday that the Sussexes will officially step down on March 31 and close their Buckingham Palace office.

From then on they will no longer be working royals, with just six more engagements to complete before ‘Megxit’.

Their last duty is expected to be as soon as March 9, when they will join the Queen at Westminster Abbey to mark Commonwealth Day.

Loading...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Deontay Wilder Taken to Hospital After Brutal Tyson Fury Defeat

‘I’ve Already Spoken to Anthony Joshua, He Wants Fury Next!’ – AJ’s Agent and Promoter Eddie Hearn