There is almost an infinite amount of causes for back pain and an infinite number of painkillers on the market to mask the pain. However, these painkillers pose some serious health risk and eventually, they can cause some side effects. The experts say that back pain includes lower back pain, middle back pain, upper back pain or low back pain with sciatica. Nerve and muscular problems, degenerative disc disease, and arthritis can result in back pain. Back pain symptoms may be relived with pain medication or pain killers.
Unfortunately, as we said, most people have experienced back pain sometime in their lives. The causes of back pain are numerous; some are self-inflicted due to a lifetime of bad habits. Other back pain causes include accidents, muscle strains, and sports injuries. Although the causes may be different, most often they share the same symptoms.
Anyone can have back pain, but some things that increase your risk are:
- First, you should know that back pain is more common the older you get. You may first have back pain when you are 30 to 40 years old.
- The experts say that back pain is more common in people who are not fit.
- We all know that a diet high in calories and fat can make you gain weight. Too much weight can stress the back and cause pain.
- You should also know that some causes of back pain, such as ankylosing spondylitis, a form of arthritis that affects the spine, can have a genetic component.
- Yes, some types of arthritis and cancer can cause back pain.
- If you have to lift, push, or pull while twisting your spine, you may get back pain. If you work at a desk all day and do not sit up straight, you may also get back pain.
- Your body may not be able to get enough nutrients to the disks in your back if you smoke. Smoker’s cough may also cause back pain. People who smoke are slow to heal, so back pain may last longer.
How to Relieve Back Pain – in All Natural Way:
- Rest well.
- Consume vitamin D.
- Make hot and cold compresses.
- Exercise every day.
- Lose weight.
- Quit smoking.
- Breathe deeply.
- Avoid using devices.
- Do some yoga.
- Fight stress.
- Do Pilates.
- Stretch more often.
- Take massage therapy.
- Stop doing any activity that can cause back pain.
How to Relieve Neck Pain – in All Natural Way:
- Take a shower.
- Exercise the neck muscles very slowly.
- Put a hot pillow.
- Use a cold compress.
- Sleep in a correct way.