1. When your mother sees you resting and lets you be.
2. When your mother actually gives you a straight answer.
3. When your father gets the remote by himself.
4. When your parents support your non-medical profession.
5. When there’s no ‘African time’ at play.
6. When your parents actually do a chore by themselves.
7. When you don’t have to wash plates.
8. When the oyinbo teacher actually gets your name right.
9. When the girl vomiting in the Nollywood movie just has malaria.
10. When your parents don’t shout at the top of their lungs.