Do you make calls or receive calls in your kitchen? My name is Dr. Ademola. Just 3 days ago my husband who also is a doctor shared the sad incidents of 6 individuals who were brought into the casualty department for burns injury which they sustained while making or receiving phone calls in the kitchen with the gas burner ON. Even microwave oven or induction stoves could be dangerous. Some of them cook with the phone pressed against their ears!
Please stop making or receiving calls in the kitchen. It is as dangerous as making or receiving calls in a petrol station. ” Please don’t forget to notify your loved ones”. If the call is very urgent then move away from the gas by 10-12 feet distance and then take the call. Remember that your safety is your family’s safety as well.