His girlfriend, who is 24 years old, had made him a simple lick in the neck.
In a day at home with his family that seemed very ordinary, the youth began to have convulsions.
Finally, the paramedics were never able to save him and he died.
The sucking that his girlfriend had made him had formed a blood clot, which then reached his brain.
The clot traveled in his brain, causing a stroke.
The young man’s parents never approved of their son’s relationship with his girlfriend, who was much older than him.
In 2011, a woman from New Zealand was partially paralyzed after receiving a lollipop from her boyfriend.
The 44-year-old woman had completely lost the use of her left arm.
Thanks to anticoagulants, the clot eventually disappeared after a few days and she had regained the use of her arm.