A normal kidney is essential to preserve our well-being. Rinsing helps your kidneys function better, it also helps wash stones and prevent repeated infections. Parsley is rich in nutrients: vitamins, minerals, antioxidants … It is very effective to clean our kidneys and eliminate toxins.
Take a handful of parsley and rinse well, then cut into small pieces and place in a clean container and add water (1 liter) and boil for ten minutes, cool, pour into a clean bottle and place in the refrigerator. Have a drink every day and you’ll see that all the salt and accumulated poison starts to come out of your kidneys when you urinate.
Properties and nutrients of parsley:
– It’s a powerful antioxidant, rejuvenates the skin
– Contains beta-carotene
– Rich in minerals such as calcium, phosphorus, iron and sulfur
– Rich in chlorophyll: fights bad breath, helps cleanse the body of toxins and excess fat.
– Rich in Vitamin C prevents cancer, heart problems and cataracts and infections, and helps strengthen the body’s immune system.
– Also rich in calcium, is very suitable in diets to fight and prevent osteoporosis after menopause. It is very beneficial for children and athletes.
– It is a diuretic: it helps to eliminate liquids naturally. This attribute is used to treat hypertension and kidney health regimes.
– High in vitamins and minerals, it is ideal for fighting and preventing anemia, anorexia, general weakness, fatigue, physical and mental fatigue.
– Ideal for strengthening hair and nails.
– Useful against ulcers