Your kidneys filter blood and retain salt and toxins. Over time, salt accumulates in the kidneys and can cause serious problems. Parsley is known as the best treatment to cleanse the kidneys naturally.
First take a bunch of parsley or coriander (coriander leaves). Wash it cleanly.
Pour boiling water (enough to cover) and let infuse.
Once cooled, filter and pour into a clean bottle.
Keep the liquor in a refrigerator. Drink one drink a day.
– Is a powerful antioxidant.
– Rejuvenates the skin.
– Is rich in minerals such as calcium, phosphorus and iron, among others.
– Is rich in vitamin C, fighting cancer, heart problems, cataracts, infections and helps strengthen the body’s immune system.
– Is diuretic. Helps eliminate fluids naturally. For this property, it is used to treat high blood pressure and kidney health.
– Is ideal for strengthening hair and nails.
– Fight against skin problems.
– Is useful against ulcers.