Brain power is one important body function that a lot of people try to improve by one way or another, however, what many don’t know is that improving brain power can be as simple as eating the right foods and these five simple methods explained below.
1. The consumption of folic acid is the first way to increase brain power. Folic acid retains brain function, improves information processing speed and memory.
2. The second way to increase brain power is to take sage oil tablets. Sage oil tablets challenges the short memory. And It significantly improves word recall.
3. The third method to increase brain power is to use ginko biloba to improve concentration and memory. Ginko biloba improves clarity of thoughts, protect valuable cell membranes and neurotransmitter functions of the brain.
4. The fourth way to increase brain power is to stay mentally active by engaging in crossword puzzle, sudoku puzzle and jigsaw puzzle can actually increase brain power. Learning something challenging also helps. Reading is another way to stay mentally active as well.
5. The fifth way to increase brain power is to consume fish containing -3- fatty acid several times a week. Omega-3-fatty acid increases learning ability, problem-solving skills, focus, memory and brain cell communication, implementing these things into your diet and daily activities will instantly increase brain power.The titus fish contain Omega-3-fatty that aids in brain power.
Good Foods For The Brain
The best brain foods are complex carbohydrates. The molecule in these are long, so it takes longer for the intestine to break them down into the simple sugar the body can use. Due to this, they provide a source of steady energy rather than a surge followed by the a plunge.
The rate at which sugar from a food enters the brain cells and other cells is measured by the “Glycemic Index”GI. Foods with a high glycemic index stimulate the pancreas to secrete a lot of insulin. Foods with a low glycemic index do not push the pancreas to secret much insulin, so blood sugar levels are steadier.
Fruits: grapefruit, apples, oranges and cherries. Grape fruits have a low glycemic index. Fibers in whole fruits slow the absorption of the fruit sugar.
Cereals and grains:oats and bran are best as well. Spaghetti and rice have a relatively low GI.
Corn flakes, sugar-coated cereals and white bread have higher GIs.
Vegetables and legumes: Legumes, including soybeans, kidney beans, chick peas and lentils are great brain foods.They have the lowest glycemic index of any foods.Potatoes and carrots have much higher GI.
How to make titus fish sauce:
– 1kg of titus fish
– 4 tablespoons of groundnut oil
– 150ml of ground pepper
– Fresh tomatoes
– Seasoning cubes
1. Pour the vegetable oil in a pot.
2. Add the diced onions in the oil
3. Pour the ground pepper in the oil
4. Wash, remove, pieces and pour the fish into the boiling sauce
5. Add salt and seasoning cubes.
6. Slices some tomatoes and onions to the sauce
7. Allow to boil for about 10minutes
The sauce can be added to boiled rice, boiled yam.