1. Jesus taught that there is only one God and God alone should be worshiped as taught in Deuteronomy 6: 4, Mark 12:29. Muslims also believe in this as taught in the verse of Qur’an 4: 171.
2. Jesus did not eat pork as taught in Leviticus 11: 7, and neither did Muslims as taught in the verse of Quran 6: 145.
3. Jesus greeted in these words “as salaamu alaikum” (May peace be with you) in John 20:21. Muslims also greet each other in this way.
4. Jesus always said “God willing” (inshallah), Muslims also say it before doing anything as taught in the Koran verses 18: 23-24.
5. Jesus washed his face, hands, and feet before prayer. Muslims do the same thing.
6. Jesus and other Bible prophets prayed with their heads on the ground (see Matthew 26:39). Muslims also do this as taught in the Qur’an 3:43.
7. Jesus had a beard and was wearing a Throbe. It is a sunnah for Muslim men to do the same.
8. Jesus followed the law and believed in all the prophets (see Matthew 5:17). Muslims also do this as taught in the Koran verses 3:84 and 2: 285.
9. The mother of Jesus Maryam dressed modestly by covering her entire body and wearing a scarf (hijab) found in 1 Timothy 2: 9, Genesis 24: 64-65, and Corinthians 11: 6. Women Moslems dress modestly as taught in the Koran verse 33:59.
10. Jesus and other Bible prophets have fasted for up to 40 days (see Exodus 34:28, Daniel 10: 2-6, 1 Kings 19: 8, and Matthew 4: 1- Muslims also do this during month of Ramadan Muslims are required to fast for 30 days (see Quran 2: 183), and others go a little further with a 6-day fasting supplement to increase their rewards.