It is possible that bed bug can carry diseases, however, they are not known to transmit diseases to people. However, their presence is usually irritating to the human skin. Bed bugs feed exclusively on blood and people have various responses to bed bug bites. Follow the steps below to eliminate bed bugs from your homes
1. Remove all clutter from your home, which makes finding bed bugs easier.
2. Wash and dry your bed linens on the hottest temperature permitted.
3. Closely inspect any second-hand furniture before bringing it in your home.
4. Inspect your home after moving, trips or overnight guests have stayed over
5. Pesticides are very effective against bed bugs. Use them regularly
6. Never bring discarded bed frames, mattresses, box springs, or upholstered furniture into your home.