Nuts are precisely one of the wonderful superfluous products of life. Not only are they filled with beneficial nutrients, including polyunsaturated fats, phenols, vitamin E and tons of antioxidants, but they can also have a surprising effect on a person’s overall health.
By including only 5 nuts a day in your regular diet routine, you can be sure to reap amazing benefits for your overall health.
The benefits of nuts for health:
By making nuts a regular staple in your diet, you could live a longer and healthier life. In fact, nuts have been known to diminish a person’s chances of developing many diseases.
It is important to remember that they are high in calories and fat, but portion control is important if you want maximum benefits and avoid weight gain. These health benefits include:
- * Losing weight
- * Reduce your chances of developing heart disease
- * Management of brain health
- * Low Cholesterol
- * High number of spermatozoa in men
- * Reduced risk of diabetes
- * Cancer Prevention
- * Stronger, healthier hair, skin and nails
There are more reasons to include nuts in your regular diet, but as you can see, nuts can produce many satisfying benefits that can be enjoyed by anyone.
What happens to your body 4 hours after eating only 5 nuts?
The effect of eating nuts is so great that many people experience health benefits in less than 4 hours of consumption. 5 walnuts can provide your body with an assortment of nutrients and vitamins, which is crucial to keep your body fueled until your next meal.
The following things happen in your body in just 4 hours after eating 5 nuts:
- Stress levels are reduced. Nuts are known to stabilize the body’s response to stress, and many people find that this healthy snack helps them avoid the physical side effects associated with stress, such as headaches, high heart rate, weight gain , Stiff or tight shoulders, stomach pain (including diarrhea and / or vomiting), and more.
- The antioxidants contained in the nuts strengthen your heart within hours by battling free radicals that are known to cause heart disease.
- Omega-3 fatty acids reduce feelings of depression and symptoms of ADHD
- Cholesterol is lowered, especially in men.
- The organs begin to function more effectively by preventing clogging of the arteries and other adverse health effects. Poly unsaturated fats make the body feel satisfied longer by reducing the urge to eat in the hours to come.
Conclusion Although nuts are high in fat and calories, they contain many of the essential nutrients and vitamins to lead a long and healthy life.
They are also known to prevent many diseases and health problems, including cancer, diabetes, heart disease and more. If consumed in moderation, they will not cause weight gain, but they will support a healthier weight.