1. Poppy Seeds With Rock Candy And Milk
- Poppy seeds – 100 grams
- Rock candy – 100 grams
- Milk – 1 glass
- Firstly, you grind poppy seeds and rock candy finely.
- Then, you mix poppy seed powder and rock candy powder together.
- Finally, you consume about 2 teaspoons of this mixture and then drink the milk
- You may repeat this remedy for about two times daily.
2. Milk With Cuscus Grass And Sugar
Milk contains vitamin D and calcium which can help to make your bones strong as well as to have healthy muscles. In fact, bones will also reduce their density due to the age and there will be a chance of developing a disease called osteoporosis that erodes your bones. Therefore, you should always have the food that is rich in vitamin D and calcium regularly.
Remedy 1: Drink milk every day
- You can drink a glass of milk regularly because it will strengthen the bones.
- Or you can get the calcium in some certain foods such as orange juice, green leafy vegetables, dairy products, and other fortified products as well as vitamin D from the sun.
- You should consult a nutritionist or your doctor to take the advice which how much vitamin D or calcium you have to take a day to strengthen the bones.
3. Basil, Water, And Salt
The holy basil is a natural remedy in the list of top effective home remedies for back pain thanks to its natural muscle relaxer and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Fresh basil leaves – 10 to 12
- Water – 1 cup
- Salt – a pinch
- Firstly, you add these fresh basil leaves in the cup of water and boil it for a few minutes.
- Then, you continue boiling it until the water reduces half and forms a syrup.
- After that, you turn off the flame and allow it to cool down for several minutes.
- Then, you add salt into this solution and drink it.
- You may consume this for about one or two times per day.
If your back pain is caused by arthritis, consuming garlic will be beneficial for you. It contains excellent anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
- You can have 1 or 2 garlic cloves with water in every morning.
- Or you can add garlic in your dishes such as soups, salads, gravies, etc.
- If you may stand its smell, you can also drink garlic tea by steeping the crushed garlic cloves in hot water.
- Another option, you can have garlic with milk, which will be very beneficial for the pain management. You can crush 3 or 4 cloves of garlic and add them to one cup of milk. Then, you boil this milk and consume it for two times during the day.
5. Eucalyptus Oil And Coconut Oil
Eucalyptus oil contains anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties that make this oil become one of other home remedies for back pain. While you can use undiluted eucalyptus oil, if your skin is sensitive, it is also better for you to dilute it with other oils such as jojoba oil or coconut oil.
- Eucalyptus oil – 3 to 5 drops
- Coconut oil – 3 to 5 drops
- At first, you take several drops of eucalyptus oil.
- Then, if using undiluted oil, you can apply it directly to your affected area.
- If diluting, you mix eucalyptus oil with coconut oil.
- Next, you apply this oil mixture onto your back.
- Finally, you gently rub it in a circular motion until the oil is absorbed in your skin completely.
- You may repeat this remedy for about 2 or 3 times a day.