The unhealthy foods can affect the absorption of the crucial vitamins and minerals in our digestive system.
Vitamins and minerals deficient in the body is usually visible in the number of symptoms that are ease to be noticed if we pay enough attention.
- Cracks on the edge of the mouth (Curb)
The most usual causes are:
- Vitamin B deficiency
- Some stomach ailments with boosted secretion of gastric acid, which corrodes the mucous linings of the lips.
- Lack of posterior teeth or lowered bite
- Lack of iron (anemia)
- Infection caused by the bacteria streptococcus and staphylococcus, fungi (Candida)
- Inadequate sanitary conditions and poor oral hygiene
- It usually appears in people who talk a lot and moisturize the mouth
- It appears in people who suffer from diabetes, because their immune system is weakened.
In case you are experiencing some of these factors, it is certainly a symptom of lack of: zinc, iron and B vitamins like niacin (B3), riboflavin (B2) and B12.
Solution: Consume more tofu, quinoa, low fat cheese, peanuts, chard and spinach, dried apricots, asparagus, all kinds of seeds and legumes. In order to intake iron (vitamin C), you should combine foods with broccoli and kale.
Many times leaked appears because of an allergic reaction to a compound in cosmetic products that have been recently began to use.
- A red rash on the face that is flaky and/or excessive hair loss
Lack of biotin can be manifested with scaly rash with redness, which often appears along the line of the scalp or on the face, and excessive hair loss.
Solution: Consume almonds, chard, goat milk, peanuts, tomatoes, carrots, onions, sesame, milk, nuts, bananas, avocados and mushrooms.
The hair loss can be caused by many factors:
Unexpected hair loss can occur in several months after an ailment or some serious surgery, which could be the result of increased stress hormones like cortical.
- Thyroid ailments usually cause hair loss.
- The hormonal birth control pills can leave negative effects on the hair.
- Usually the women notice hair loss three months after childbirth.
- Hair loss can be result of particular medicines, like those against blood coagulation, gout, increased blood pressure, heart ailment and depression
- Some hairstyles can cause hair loss, particularly if your whiskers are long and strained curlers.
- Hot hair oil or chemicals which are used for making constant curl can result with inflammation of the hair follicles, which can cause damage and hair loss.
- The genetic factors are also one of the causes for hair loss.
- Red or white bumps that resemble acne (on the cheeks, arms, hips)
Red and achy hypodermic rash similar to acne in puberty may be a symptom of hormonal imbalance, but also deficit of the following:
- Essential fatty acids
- Vitamins A and D
Solution: Raise your intake of healthy fats; consume more nuts and seeds such as flax. Increase your intake of green leafy vegetables, carrots and peppers for vitamin A. Eat more dairy products.
- Numbness hands, feet and other body parts or squib
The deficit of folic acid or vitamin B9, vitamin B6 and B12 can lead to numbness, transient numbness and shivers. They are directly connected with the peripheral nervous system and their deficit causes blockage, which leads to anxiety, depression, fatigue and anemia.
You are suffering from vitamins B, folic acid (B9), B6 and B12 deficiency.
Solution: Consume spinach, beets, dairy products and asparagus.
In case you are using some medicine you should pay attention to it, if it has side effects related with improper circulation or the appearance of shivers.
The active smokers could feel shivers because of the obstructed blood vessels and improper circulation.
- Muscle cramps, stabbing pain (in the toes)
Flickering of the eyelids and muscles with the appearance of muscle cramps are normally a symptom of magnesium, potassium and calcium deficiency. If the symptoms are appearing often, it could be a symptom of chronic deficiency of which cannot be solved only by improved diet and nutrition, but also by consuming supplement minerals. If you exercise regularly, it usually results with amplified loss of minerals in the process of sweating.
You suffer from magnesium, calcium and potassium deficiency.
Solution: Consume seaweed, bananas, green leafy vegetables, nettle, nuts, seeds, almonds, cherries, grapefruit and apples.
Don’t Forget To Share With Your Friends And Family On Facebook, As You Might Help Someone In Need!
Source : www.cuisineandhealth.com