There is definitely an increase in the demand for powerful passports in the world. for example, Ireland has seen over 30,000 more demand for passport within later part of 2016.This is linked to the Brexit vote in June since the Irish passport will enable carriers to move freely with Europe.
1. According to the study, German citizens possess the world’s most powerful passport. German passport holders can travel to 177, out of a possible 218.
2. Sweden Passport is the second most powerful passport in the world. Sweden passport holders can travel to 176 countries without a visa
3. Finland, France, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom shares the 3rd position as the most powerful passport in the world. UK passports previously used to be the most powerful passport alongside Germany
but ceded the top spot after several countries relaxed visa restrictions to Germany.Finland, France, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom can visit 175 countries without Visa.
4. Belgium, Denmark, Netherlands and United States can visit 174 foreign countries without a visa. As surprising as it may seem,United States which is considered the most powerful state in the world is in the 4th Position as with Belgium, Denmark, Netherlands as the most powerful passport.
5. Austria, Japan and Singapore can visit 174 foreign countries without a visa
6. Canada, Ireland (Republic of), Korea (Republic of, South), Luxembourg, Norway, Portugal, Switzerland,can visit 172 countries without a visa
7. Citizens of Greece and New Zealand can visit 171 countries without visa.
8. Australian citizens have the opportunity to visit any of the 169 countries their passport assures them to visit without Visa. The Australian passport is the 8th most powerful passport in the world.
9.Malta, the EU member country which runs the world’s most successful citizenship-by-investment program can visit 168 countries without Visa.
10.Hungary, Czech Republic and Iceland Passports placed 10th most powerful passport in the world and it holders can be visit 167 countries without visa.