The World Bank Group Internship offers highly motivated and successful individuals an opportunity to improve their skills while working in a diverse environment. Interns generally find the experience to be rewarding and interesting.
- The Bank Group pays an hourly salary to all interns and, where applicable, provides an allowance towards travel expenses.
- Interns are responsible for their own living accommodations.
- Most positions are located in Washington, D.C. (some positions are offered in country offices) and are a minimum of four weeks in duration.
In order to apply, applicant must:
- Must possess an undergraduate degree and already be enrolled in a full-time graduate study program (pursuing a Master’s degree or PhD with plans to return to school in a full-time capacity).
- Have completed their first year of graduate studies or are already into their PhD programs.
- Be Fluent in English.
- Have relevant work experience, computing skills, as well as knowledge of languages such as French, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese, and Chinese are advantageous.
DEADLINE: October 31 2016
To apply and for more information visit here