Princeton in Africa/fellowship organizations cover:
- On-the-ground expenses, including housing and living stipend
- Medical insurance, medical evacuation insurance and security evacuation insurance
- Pre-departure orientation for all Fellows
- Mid-year retreat in Africa (including partial travel grant for travel to/from the retreat)
- Princeton in Africa program support and operating costs
- Young Alumni and graduating seniors from any college or university accredited in the United States are eligible to apply.
- Prior experience in Africa is not a prerequisite.
DEADLINE: October 30 2016
To apply and for more information visit here