Innovate Africa is a Pan African contest run by Code for Africa that aims to accelerate digital innovation in watchdog media and civic news organizations by funding transformational ideas and then continuing to support them through a network of peers and advisors.
- The total purse for prizes is $1 million
- innovateAFRICA is an open and worldwide contest
- Anyone, anywhere can therefore apply- as long as they have an African partner to help with implementation.
- There is no other age or geographic restriction.
- The competition is open to nonprofits or individuals of any age, anywhere in the world.
- Awards to minors will be made to an intermediary designated by innovateAFRICA
DEADLINE: December 1 2016
To apply and for more information visit here