The Solution Space Scholarships were created to nurture a new generation of leaders that move beyond “business as usual” to envision, develop and test new models that will shape our future. The scholarships were created to support bold and visionary African mid-career professionals and entrepreneurs who are committed to local innovation and for whom a postgraduate qualification is an essential step in their journey of shaping the future of our continent.
- The MTN Scholarship is awarded for one or maximum of two years and covers the full cost of tuition and registration fees at UCT GSB, as set by the business school.
- The Scholars can also apply for several types of funding on a discretionary basis
To be considered for a MTN Scholarship you must:
- Applicants must be a citizen from an African country and a Permanent Resident for at least 1 year.
- Apply to pursue either the MBA or the MPhil in Inclusive Innovation Programme at the UCT GSB.
- Applicants will only be able to take up the MTN Scholarship if successfully admitted to the UCT GSB Programme. For full details about the MBA Programme or MPhil Programme, criteria and how to apply to the business school
DEADLINE: October 31 2016
To apply and for more information visit here