Throughout Africa, Johnson and Johnson are looking to drive entrepreneurship and help advance promising consumer healthcare solutions.
- Chosen applicants will receive a combination of awards including funding up to US $100,000.
- Potential Lab Space in Africa
- Business and technical mentoring from some of the brightest minds at Johnson and Johnson to help bring their idea to life and create meaningful change in their community or country.
- Any and all citizens or permanent residents of a country in Africa, aged 18 years or older who may have an innovative solution and detailed project plan, are welcome to apply
- You could be a student at a university or an Engineer in the field.
DEADLINE : January 17 2017
To apply and for more information visit here