IIASA’s annual 3-month Young Scientists Summer Program (YSSP) offers research opportunities to talented young researchers whose interests correspond with IIASA’s ongoing research on issues of global environmental, economic and social change. From June through August accepted participants work within the Institute’s research programs under the guidance of IIASA scientific staff.
The Young Scientists Summer Program (YSSP) provides a unique opportunity to:
- Advance your research under the direct supervision of an experienced IIASA scientist
- Broaden your research interests by working in IIASA’s interdisciplinary and international research environment;
- Build contacts with IIASA’s worldwide network and collaborate with the institute during your future career
- Produce a paper which will be the first steps towards a published journal article.
- Be funded through IIASA’s National Member Organizations.
You are qualified to apply if you meet the following criteria:
- You are a PhD student (ideally about 2 years prior to receiving a PhD)
- Your field is compatible with ongoing research at IIASA
- Applicants from all countries are welcome, although IIASA gives priority to citizens or residents of National Member Organization countries.
DEADLINE: January 11 2017
To apply and for more information visit here