The Yale Scholar Program is a full-tuition plus fees award for Africa’s entrepreneurial leaders wishing to pursue a two year MBA at the Yale school of Management starting in September 2017.
- Full-tuition plus fees to attend the MBA program at the Yale school of Management, starting in September 2017
- Access to Harambeans, mentors, Angels & VC funds, pro bono legal service, fellowships and corporate internships.
- Invitation to Harambe Bretton Wood Symposium and intimate session with influential private and public sector leaders around the world.
- Born in Africa and current passport holders of an African country
- Exhibited entrepreneurial leadership in their field of interest
- Two or more years of work experience
- Hold a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent
- Candidates must arrange to have official university transcripts, letters of recommendation and standardized test scores arrive at Yale School of Management by the appropriate application deadline.
DEADLINE: December 30 2016
To apply and for more information visit here