Some roads in Africa look impassable. They can even hardly be called roads. This collection of photos shows the most extreme cases.
1. Did they forget to build a bridge there? Or never meant to do that? Well, who knows but you have to have guts to use this road!
2. Muddy is the best description for this one.
3. And for this guy.
4. A helicopter would be better!
5. Is this a puddle or a small lake?
6. This one looks like an ancient road after excavations. All we know it was there once upon a time.
7. The brave heart bridge. You have to be crazy to cross it like that.
8. That’s how they do the archeological excavations of the roads without even stepping out of the cars.
9. Natural height control for trucks. Smart and cheap! Or is that a bus stop cover?
10. And more mud again.
You have to have much courage and patience to travel these roads. They seem impassable and even deadly at times.