So, read how you can prepare it to get all its benefits.
Dr. Andrew Wiel MD, author of the book “Natural Health”, said in one of his lectures that he knows nothing more effective for the treatment of any type of allergy than nettle. These statements were also supported by studies conducted at the National School of Naturopathic Medicine in Portland, Oregon.
Generally, medications, decongestants, antihistamines and even the vaccines we use to treat allergy, only superficially treat this condition. In fact, they lose their effectiveness over time. Likewise, many of these conventional medications usually result in many side effects that can greatly affect your health. However, the nettle, does not present any type of side effect after its application.
In a cup, simply mix one tablespoon of nettle with 200 ml of hot water (not boiling but very hot). Cover the cup and let the mixture soak for 5 minutes. Drink this infusion in small sips.
You can also add nettle leaves to your salads, soups, smoothie or whatever you want.
Similarly, you can apply nettle leaves outdoors to treat allergies, injuries, burns and all kinds of skin and prostate problems.
Properties and benefits of nettle for health:
- Improves blood circulation
- – Thanks to its diuretic properties, it helps to eliminate all the toxins and waste of the organism
- – Has strong antihistamine properties
- -Prevent and fight against kidney and urinary tract infections
- – Increases milk secretion
- – Helps eliminate kidney stones
- – Reduces blood sugar levels -Combat hair loss
- – Treats symptoms of rheumatology and gout – Contains potent antibacterial properties
- Strengthens the health of hair and nails
- -Tonifies the kidneys and promotes their functions
- – Support for the elimination of mucus housed in the airways
- – Treats Hemorrhoids
Now that you know all this information, do not hesitate to prepare your infusion and start getting all the benefits of this herb to improve your health at different levels.