If there is something that is very difficult and requires a lot of perseverance and patience, it is the fat that is found on the abdomen. In addition read the 8 ways that will help you to permanently get rid of belly fat:
- Start your day with lemon juice. This is one of the best “therapies” to eliminate fat. Even better is if the lemon mix is with a glass of lukewarm water and if you like the taste, add a pinch of salt. Drink this liquid every morning and see the effects in accelerated metabolism, and how it helps in the reducing of the unwanted belly.
- Reduce your intake of white rice and white bread. Instead, enter in your diet more brown (integral) rice, whole – grain bread, whole grains and cereals, oats and quinoa.
- Avoid sweets and greasy substances. Abstain from sweet, sugary drinks and foods high in saturated fats and sugars. Consumption of these foods can lead to deposition of fat in the body, especially in the abdomen and hips.
- Drink lots of water. Drink sufficient amounts of water that will enable proper and accelerated work on your metabolism, elimination of fecal matter at normal intervals and the very important, removal of toxic substances from your body.
- Eat fresh garlic. If you eat 2 – 3 cloves of garlic every morning and drink a glass of juice prepared from fresh squeezed lemon and water, you should know that such treatment will achieve double the weight loss than usual, and will also have better circulation.
- Avoid foods from animal nature. If you want to eliminate the fats that you have accumulated on the stomach, it is recommended that to avoid more animal food.
- Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables. Eat 3 – 5 meals a day and your body will be supplied with antioxidants, minerals and vitamins that are necessary for good health.
- Add spices in your diet. Use more cinnamon, ginger and black pepper in cooking. Besides ample health benefits, these spices will help the body to regulate blood sugar levels and thus regulates hunger, especially that emotional hunger and how that contributes to unwanted pounds.