Each picture shows how he perfectly matches colours of his socks, shoe and native attire.
Take a look:
1. You can go all black. Roll out in all black accessories with your black native attire and you are are all set.
2. You can decide to match a lighter colour with a darker colour (Cream and brown).
3. This is how to carry yourself when you are wearing a native attire:
4. You can switch caps and still look great:
4. Who would have thought all brown will look this good?
5. You can rock your native attires with a pair of sneakers.
6. Black socks goes well with just any type of native attire.
7. You can add a nice pair of sandals to give your ‘trad’ look that wow factor: