Mark Zuckerberg, CEO of Facebook is currently in Nigeria. He arrived Nigeria yesterday in what is believed to be his first trip to the continent.
His first stop is the Co-Creation Hub (CcHub) in Yaba, Lagos.
Here are 6 possible things the Social Media giant will be doing in Nigeria…
– Free Basics launched in Nigeria and Mark showed his support for the Jobberman team.
– Then the Chan-Zuckerberg Initiative invested $24 million in Andela.
– Facebook’s developer workshop is happening tomorrow
– Facebook is partnering with Cool Link to launch Express Wifi in Lagos some time this week.
– Launch Express Wifi
– Probably have a policy-centred conversations with the Nigerian government to further Facebook’s cause.