is an American teen actor, voice actor and singer of Ghanaian origin, who is most notable for his role as Manny in the Tyler Perry film I Can Do Bad All By Myself.
Here are a few cool facts you might want to know about Kwesi Boakye:
1. Born in Los Angeles California on April 6, 1999. He is the great
-grandson of a highly respected Ghana West African King.
2. Ten months old when he was booked for his first
paid job in a baby video. A Baby Gap contract soon followed, along with a plethora of campaigns for Tommy Hilfiger, Robinsons May, and several others.
3. Series regular on TNT’s hit series “Men of a Certain Age” as Emmy nominee Andre Braugher’s son Jamie Thoreau, opposite Ray Ramano and Scott Bakula.
4. Made numerous guest appearances on Hit television shows such as “The Mentalist”, “Hawaii Five-O” with Sean P.Diddy Coombs, “Southland,” and “Community.”
5. Series regular and voices the role of “Darwin Waterson” on the hugely popular Cartoon Network new animated series “The Amazing World Of Gumball.”
6. Youngest of three brothers who are also actors; Kwame Boateng, and Kofi Siriboe.