is a television actor, best known for his recurring role as Rollo Larson, Lamont’s bestfriend in the 1970s sitcom Sanford and Son.
Check out these facts about talented actor Nathaniel Taylor:
1. Born on March 31, 1938 in St. Louis, Missouri.
2. Reprised his role on the 1980–1981 spin-off Sanford, and later played the first
version of “Jim-Jam” alongside Redd Foxx on the short lived 1986 series, The Redd Foxx Show.
3. Character “Rollo” once referred to Foxx’s character “Fred G. Sanford” as, “One cold-blooded old dude.”
4. Featured in Trouble Man starring Robert Hooks as one of Mr. Big’s henchmen.
5. Was arrested and booked on burglary charges. About $200,000.00 in Computers and typewriters were seized. The arrest came within hours of the Sports Connection athletic club in West Los Angeles reported the theft of 10 IBM typewriters and a computer
, police Lt. Howard Hughie said in 1986.
Nathaniel has appeared in number of guest roles on other sitcoms, most notably as Rerun’s (Fred Berry) brother-in-law “Ike” in the ABC-TV sitcom What’s Happening!!.