Majority look up to the few women that have succeeded in carving out a niche for themselves, and the fact remains that you can become one of such. If you are still in doubt about how to do that, we have a way out for you. If you want to be like the many independent women out there, just follow their steps and do what they did, or better still listen to what they have to say about being independent and you will know where to go from there.
Here are some independent and strong women quotes to encourage you:
Quotes About Strong Women
1. “Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.” – Maya Angelou
2. “Being an intellectual creates a lot of questions and no answers. You can fill your life up with ideas and still go home lonely. All you really have that really matters are feelings. That’s what music is to me.” – Janis Joplin
3. “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage.” – Anais Nin
4. “Taking joy in living is a woman’s best cosmetic.” – Rosalind Russell
5. “Woman must not accept; she must challenge.She must not be awed by that which has been built up around her; she must reverence that woman in her which struggles for expression.” – Margaret Sanger
6. “A woman with a voice is by definition a strong woman. But the search to find that voice can be remarkably difficult.” – Melinda Gates
7. “You can have unbelievable intelligence, you can have connections, you can have opportunities fall out of the sky. But in the end, hard work is the true, enduring characteristic of successful people.” – Marsha Evans
8. Never underestimate the strength and the power of a woman. Women can do almost anything that men can do.
9. The perfect woman, you see, is a working woman; not an idle, not a fine lady, but one who uses her hands and her head and her heart for the good.
10. The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.
11. She believed in dreams all right, but she also believe in doing something about them… When her prince charming didn’t came along, she went over to the palace and got him.
12. “When we do the best we can, we never know what miracle is wrought in our life, or in the life of another.” – Helen Keller
13. “Any woman who understands the problems of running a home will be nearer to understanding the problems of running a country.” – Margaret Thatcher
14. “If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.” – Katharine Hepburn
15. “The best protection any woman can have is … courage.” – Elizabeth Cady Stanton
16. “We must believe that we are gifted for something, and that this thing, at whatever cost, must be attained.” – Marie Curie
17. I know what I bring to the table, so trust me when I say I’m not afraid to be alone.
18. A woman with wisdom carries herself with a humble, quiet grace, yet her presence is powerful.
20. Women are strong and independent. Guys think we will break down when they leave, but it just makes us stronger and it kills them to see us move on.
21. Women do cry, sometimes meek and submissive. But once ignited or motivated; they are a lot stronger than men.
22. It is hard to be a woman. You must think like a man, act like a lady, look like a young girl, and work like a horse.
23. A strong woman is one who is able to smile this morning like she wasn’t crying last night.
24. Behind every beautiful female there’s a guy who did her wrong and made her stronger.
25. A strong woman is independent, knows who she is, accomplishes her goals, relies on no one, and can overcome any obstacle thrown in her way.