2. Somalia has the largest coastline in the region.
3. Kenya has the highest GDP in the region.
4. South Sudan is the leading Oil Producing Country in the region.
5. Djibouti has the smallest population in the region.
6. Tanzania has the highest point in Africa, MT Kilimanjaro.
7. Ethiopia has the strongest military in the region.
8. Ethiopia has the largest Dam, Grand Ethiopian Renaissance Dam project in Africa.
9. Kenya has the largest desert lake in the world, lake Turkana
10. Uganda supplies electricity to Kenya, Tanzania and nearby DRC regions.
11. Rwanda has the cleanest city in Africa.
12. Burundi once had monarchs.
13. Ethiopia is rich with historical sites of king’s castles and Emperor’s Palaces.
14. Eritrea women population in Eritrea is 3 times that of men.
15. Ethiopia has the largest lion species on earth, the Barbary lion with dark fur on the neck
16. Sudan , South Sudan and Ethiopia have a long history dating back 3500 years ago.
17. Sudan has some ancient pyramids on its northern region.
18. Has Lake Victoria which is the largest fresh water lake in Africa.
19. And have serengeti and maasai mara home to the great migration and 8th wonder of the world.
20. Kenya Mombasa Port was the first port in the region to be established in 1896.
21. Somalia was the first country in Africa to produce a pilot.
22. In Uganda , less than one dollar is enough to sustain you for a day.
23. Ethiopia had the strongest Emperor and Monarchs that made them resist Colonization.
24. Tanzania , lake Tanganyika in Tz is the deepest lake in Africa,
25. Lastly the longest river in the world is river Nile which is estimated to be 30 million years old.